BARE SKIN WAXING STUDIO
Please follow these tips for a more safe and comfortable waxing experience.
Before Your Appointment
- 2-3 weeks prior to your appointment discontinue shaving, tweezing or using cream hair removers to the area/areas you plan on having waxed. The hair needs to be AT Least 1/4inch to wax.
- 72 hours before your waxing appointment, discontinue use of ALL prescription Retin-a, Renova, Differin, Tazorac or over the counter retinols, alpha hydroxy or beta hydroxy products (please call or email if you have any questions regarding other medications or skin care that may not be listed)
- If you are taking any prescriptions/medications please receive approval from your doctor before scheduling your waxing service
- No Tanning both indoor or outdoor for Three days prior and Two days after waxing
- Additional waxing instructions will be sent in your appointment confirmation and follow-up email.
If you have any questions regarding any of this information or any other questions please feel free to give us a call (313)326-3700.